Most common questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the Kambaku Lodge Rates include?
Kambaku Lodges Rates
All our rates are
Inclusive of VAT
In South African Rands
Subject to availability
All quoted rates are subject to change, without prior notice, except for quoted rates, they will be honoured.
Kambaku Lodges Rates include
- Luxury accommodation
- 2 game drives per day
- Bush walks
- Meals, Tea & Coffee
- House wines, local spirits, Beers and soft drinks
- Laundry – 1 bag per day
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
What do the Kambaku Lodge Rates exclude?
Kambaku Lodges Rates exclude
- Curio shop purchases
- Spa treatments
- Transfers & Day excursions
- Private Safari Vehicle
- Laundry in excess of 1 bag per day
- Premium spirits, Wines & Champagne
- Reserve Conservation levies and Gate fees
- Sleep out hide
How long are provisional bookings held for?
If your provisional booking is not confirmed withing 2 weeks of the booking being made, it may be released.
What deposit is required?
A deposit of 20% of the total accommodation charge is required to confirm a provisional reservation, ideally via EFT.
Group Reservations: Bookings of 8 or more are considered to be a group booking. Group bookings will require a 20% non-refundable deposit.
What is our cancellation policy?
- 42 -36 days prior to arrival – 20% of full amount
- 35 – 29 days prior to arrival – 75% of full amount
- 28 days or less – 100% of full amount
- Bookings are not transferable
What are the arrival & departure times?
- Guests may arrive any time from 14h00.
- Rooms are to be vacated by 11h00.
- A 25% surcharge on late check outs and early check ins.
Are drones allowed at Kambaku Lodges?
Drones are strictly prohibited in the Timbavati Game Reserves, failure to comply will result in a heavy fine or arrest by reserve management.